Monday, October 6, 2008

aaahhhhhhh Acadia

I just love it there. We just went up last week. The weather wasn't great but certainly could have been worse. We stayed in a beautiful hotel right on the water. I think we did most of those things we hadn't gotten to in our other trips. We even brought our bikes and found a nice trail (a little too much hill for these thighs, but beautiful).

My parents came too. They've been talking about Acadia since we moved to Maine! I think they liked it, even though they were constantly hearing "Up please". They got a better workout than us I think! And it was SO nice to have a distraction for the girls from how tired they were. What a week!
Here are some pics. There are a lot, sorry, I had 5 rolls so, really, I've spared you!


All of us
Marc & Avery checking out Cadillac Mt


Memere Pepere & Nora on top of Cadillac Mt
holy windy!


Just pretty!



Sand Beach, pretty




Marc & Avery exploring


Bike ride around Eagle Lake


Aren't they cute?!




Jordan Pond trail

3 comments:

amy said...

awesome, looks like you guys had a great time!

it looks beautiful there, i've never been. it's on the list - i'll be picking your brains for the best spots when the time comes. thanks for sharing the pics!

Jeffrey said...

wow really great photos. I agree with amy looks like you all had a blast!!!!

petecobb99 said...

a truly beautiful place...