Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

So, last year, my Avery, who was 2, asked if Santa was real.  This year, I think she just played along for our sakes!  She was totally skeptical but her eye twinkled when the cookies and carrots were gone!  Nora, on the other hand, woke right up and remembered it was Christmas and came downstairs looking for Santa.  She was displeased when we said he couldn't stay and had lots of kids to bring presents to.  

Nora didn't want to open presents until there were only a few left, mostly to other family members.  Then she dove right in, there may be some re-wraps!  Avery picked out a baby doll for her sister.  I probably should have been more worried when she told me about it and said "Nora will share her with me" because they spent most of the day fighting over that one doll.  You would have thought that was the only gift for both of them!  

Marc got me a new camera!  Digital!  If I can make it work I'll put some new pictures up.  


No comments: