Sunday, January 18, 2009

Made it through another crazy patch! I think, anyway!

Slowly things are returning to calm. Phew! My mom's feeling better, not great, but better. I think we're going to do xmas this weekend! Woo hoo! xmas again! I think I actually like my courses this semester. The house stuff is slow, but I'm feeling better about the entire thing. People seem actually excited that we're going to be close. I think that could be really awesome!

Last week Marc wished for a big storm. I think this one's his fault! I'm giving him a hard time about it but we're both really enjoying it. Who knows, this may be our last big storm here. Uh oh, I don't think there's ANY hill at the new house...hmm, we may need to rethink this!

2 comments:

GB said...

Please do something about Marc and his wishes--I'm not a great fan of wishing for a big snow storm--nice family picture--have a nice Christmas

gardenboy said...

good luck with your studies...I am with you.