Wednesday, March 19, 2008

so long

I don't know if anyone's still even looking at this it's been so long since I've written anything. See, I've discovered power napping and whenever the girls sleep, which is my only real down time, I've been trying to catch a little extra energy.

It snowed here again today. I don't think I can take much more. I'm so sick of being excited when it hits 40. I miss sandals and grass and being able to go outside without 10 minutes of preparation. And only to begin the unlayering process in 5. And our routine has become so set that I want to jump out of my skin

We've been invited to several 'play dates' lately. Man, that is SO not my thing. I want to do what I want, when I want. I don't want to have stupid, meaningless small-talk with people who will probably talk trash about me later. I like having my own thing. I don't mind going to all the stupid classes so the kids can play with other kids but really, that's more than enough for me! I need to get better at lying or even just saying no!

2 comments:

petecobb99 said...

i'm reading!
keep writing!

amy said...

you know what they say:

"just say no....to playgroups."