Saturday, September 20, 2008

family update

So, we've made it through Avery's third week at school. She seems happy. One of her new friends is having a birthday party today...her 5th! That's my girl!


Last week, Avery decided she wanted to cut her hair like Dora. Today was the day!

AND, the pony tail is long enough to donate to Locks of Love! Pretty cool. And adorable!

Nora's still adjusting to missing her sister. While she's playing with both babies and anything else she wants, she says "I miss Avery". Then we get her sister and she wants a baby too and Nora hasn't had to share and freaks out. It's very interesting!

Marc's work is going well. He just completed one state project and has tentatively heard that the next will take him into 2010. His rootbeer is also progressing nicely after a brief set-back!

As for me, school is interesting...I'm still not sure what to expect and I'm more disappointed that it's not landscaping, but what can you do? My vein surgery went well and my checkup is Monday. Hopefully I can schedule the other leg then!

Acadia's coming! We're going the first week of Oct for 3 nights! I just hope the weather is decent. We've already had our first frost and my plants are not particulary happy about it but are hanging in.

3 comments:

amy said...

she looks adorable with her new haircut.

wow, you guys are busy! hang in there with school, it'll be worth it.

Jeffrey said...

what are they teaching you?

jen said...

i'm doing psyc b/c that'll be the fastest way to get this over with and they don't have a landscaping or horticulture degree program. BUT...in the spring there's a community outreach sort of master gardening class that I'm pretty psyched for! (ha ha...psyched!)