Friday, October 5, 2007

ahh nature

i know that I thought I wanted to live in the woods BUT that was because I like quiet. Well we've been letting the cats out since we live in the woods and they probably wont get run over by a car. Cassie really enjoys the birdfeeder so she pretty much camps out waiting for her first catch! Well, apparently red squirrels are scared of big fat cats so instead of emptying the feeder every day they sit in the closest trees and on the roof and just squak at Cassie for 30 mins at a time. Have they forgotten how to find food in the forest? Wouldn't their time be better spent forraging?

I think it may be time to buy a pellet gun!

3 comments:

petecobb99 said...

no killing on your birthday!

jen said...

that's my birthday present to me! really, not really!

Marc said...

birthday murder.

aint nuthin like it.