Wednesday, August 15, 2007

i don't get it

Nothing new for me though! I don't quite understand the point of blogs but I figured I might as well give it a try. If I ever figure out how, I might even put some pictures up! Wow, exciting!

Anyway, Marc's blog is Marc's. I expect that this will be 'the Rowes' site! My point is that if you aren't interested in family junk (potty training and such) you probably don't want to bother reading this...ever! About that potty training thing...'they' all say, just be patient, no one graduates highschool in diapers. Well, screw all of you! I'm damn sick of changing those damn smelly things!

Not that I think anyone who would ever read this wouldn't already know but I called this crazy-beautiful life because I have two kids under 2 1/2. I think that's enough said!

3 comments:

amy said...

I'm with ya! Get those girls on the toliet - enough already...(Marc sent me your blog - glad you joined the club!)

Marc said...

i dont know what we'll do when we no longer have to take the diaper bag with us places...i mean...i dream of it...but dont know what we'll do

Lynn said...

It WILL happen. The girls will not go to college wearing diapers.