Friday, August 31, 2007

when I grow up

I just cannot figure out what to be when the girls leave me for school. There are so many things that I enjoy but I also want something that will still let me raise the girls and give me a career. I'm not crazy about going back to school to endure the extra junk that goes with. I suppose it's prabably different when you go at my age (damnit!) and to go when you have a clear, direct goal must be at least slightly easier, right?! But for now, there's still the task of figuring out what to do. Where to start? I have to admit, I took an online career apptitude test and it was kind of exciting to look at some of the possibilites and to know I still have hope to not just be home all the time. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Marc said...

when you grow up - can i be a kid again?

petecobb99 said...

still trying to figure out what to do when i grow up...

Loni and Jackson said...

do what scott is doing. one class at a time. he starts making babies next week. given the fact that he has helped make a baby, fingers crossed he passes the class!

Marc said...

umm i second beermaker's "?"

heres something i dont ever care to know about Scott (or amy) -> when the babymakin commences.

because...well...just because

jen said...

i don't even know that i want to go back to school though. all that work without a visible goal...i'm too weak!