Wednesday, August 29, 2007

new england summer

They aren't perfect, but that's one of the things I love about them. We get it all and one day you'll be dying for the ac and the next you'll be fighting turning the heater on!

These last few days have been SO perfectly beautiful. The temperature, just right. Bright blue clear skies. Warm but not baking sun. And that breeze that threatens to bring fall with it!

Thankfully my car's broken and no one seems to know why so it's been in the shop all week. Otherwise, we would have left and wound up at a store or a library (ew!). We would have missed this that I've been waiting for all year. We have just played outside all week. We've been running and climbing and, of course, swinging (which really isn't much fun if all you do is stand behind and push). I've just loved it.

I know this doesn't sound like me but I was starting to sound a little too whiny and I'm trying to teach Avery NOT to whine! Dinner time...time to cook dinner!

2 comments:

petecobb99 said...

i like it...
what's for dinner?

Marc said...

yummiest.
Pizza.
Evar.

please to post the recipe.